[Last Modified: August 26, 2019]
Good Energies Ltd. (“Company”, or “we”, or “us”), respects your privacy and is committed to protect the privacy of our customers that either visit our website or purchase any of our B-Cure Laser medical devices (“Devices”).
We have included below information regarding which data is collected while you visit our website or purchase a Device, and how we process and use your data, however before we get into that we would like to explain the basis for such processing:
- If you purchase any of our Devices, we process your Personal Data (as defined below) in order to perform our contract with you;
- If we have a legitimate interest in processing data, such as online identifiers (i.e., IP addresses) required in order to provide and operate our website; or
- We will also process your Personal Data where you have provided us your consent to do so.
Types of Data We Collect and Purpose of Processing
When you access our website or purchase our Device/s we may collect certain information about you. Such information can be defined as “Personal Data”, meaning information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, or “Non-Personal Data”, meaning technical and aggregated data about you that are non-identifiable (i.e., cannot identify you). If we combine Personal with Non-Personal Data, we will treat the combined data as Personal Data for as long as it remains combined.
Please see below a table which specifies the data we collect and how we use it:
|Data We Collect||Purpose of Collection and Use|
When placing an order you will need to provide us with your full name, email address, phone number (optional), shipping address and billing address.
|We collect and use this information solely for the purpose of processing your order and delivering the Device. We may also use your email address and phone number to keep you updated and send you service-related messages (e.g., invoices, order confirmation, shipment status, etc.) by text or email, shipment status, etc.|
During checkout you will be required to provide your payment details. The payment is processed by our third party partners; we do not store or process any of your payment information.
|Information Provided Voluntarily by you:
If you contact us (e.g., send us an email, fill out our online form etc.), you may provide us with your contact information such as your name, phone number, address, email, etc. Furthermore, if you use our live chat feature, you may be sharing additional information, including sensitive information concerning your health with the representative assisting you through the chat.
|We will use your information in order to respond to your inquiry, provide you with support, assistance or any other service requested by you. We will retain our correspondence with you for as long as needed, subject to applicable law.|
|Shopping History: We store your shopping history.||We use this information in order to process returns, offer additional products and services or handle any other inquiry you may have. Furthermore, we may use this data in order to analyze customers’ preferences, enhance and personalize your shopping experience and improve our services.|
If you agree to receive our newsletter, you will be required to provide us with your email address and name. You can unsubscribe at any time through the “unsubscribe” link within the email or by contacting us directly.
|We use this information solely to provide you with the content you have requested.|
When you access the website, we, or third parties on our behalf (such as Google Analytics) collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
|We use the IP address in order to: maintain and manage the website; customize and improve our website and the content and services provided therein, as well as enhance your experience; in order to perform research, analytic and statistic activities regarding traffic flow and users’ interaction with our website; detect fraud, detect and resolve security or technical issues;
We also use IPs for remarketing purposes, as detailed in the “Cookies” section below.
We collect information about your interaction with the website. This may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including but not limited to: type of browser and settings, operating system, type of device, pages viewed within the website, Devices viewed, date and time stamp, duration of your visit on each page, approximate geographical location, and the path taken in the website.
|We use this technical data in order to enable your use of the website. The technical data is required for functionality purposes.|
How We Collect Information
According to the nature of your interaction with the website, we may collect information as follows:
- Provided by you voluntarily – we will collect information if and when you choose to provide us with information, such as through a checkout process, contact us form or chat.
Cookies & Opt-Out
There are several types of cookies we use:
- Essential, Functionality, Operation & Security Cookies. These cookies are essential for enabling user movement around the website, for the website to function properly, and for security purposes (i.e., used to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use, and protect user data from unauthorized parties). This category of cookies either cannot be disabled, or if disabled, certain features of the website may not work.
- Analytics, Measurement & Performance Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how users use our website, in order to improve our services and website. These cookies enable us, for example, to assess the number of users who have viewed a certain page or product, as well as their country of origin.
- Targeting & Advertising Cookies. These cookies are set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to profile your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across different websites.
We use the following third-party cookies and their integration applications on our website:
|Analytics, Measurement & Performance.
These cookies gather information allowing us to understand interactions with our website and ultimately refine your experience.
|Google Tag Manager
|Essential, Functionality & Operation
This cookie is strictly necessary and is used to load scripts into our website pages.
|Google AdWords Remarketing
|Targeting & Advertising
|Facebook Remarketing||Targeting & Advertising
|Targeting & Advertising
|Targeting & Advertising
|Targeting & Advertising
|An analytics platform that is used to measure response to TV advertising.
These Adalyser (TV) cookies take a snapshot of web traffic around the time an advert is aired on television. These cookies allow us to effectively measure the resulting change in traffic volumes from our TV advertising to measure Ad effectiveness.
__adal_ca – Traffic source / campaign data
__adal_cw – Visit timestamp
__adal_id – Device ID (generated)
|A CRM and analytics platform that is used to manage customer relationship.
Zoho collect information about you only if we need the information for some legitimate purpose. Zoho will have information about you only if (a) you have provided the information yourself, (b) Zoho has automatically collected the information, or (c) Zoho has obtained the information from a third party.
|Outbound Call Center and Contact Center For Support.
|All-in-one customer communications platform to drive faster growth through better relationships.
|Create engaging popups and forms.
For additional information on our use of Google products, click here. Please note that most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored through your device or browser settings. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Services may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited. For more information about cookies and your controls in this regard, please review your browser settings. We have included the settings of the major browsers below for your convenience:
You may also opt-out directly from third party retargeting cookies or other ad-technology trackers through self-regulator services like the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website – NAI consumer opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) website – DAA opt-out page;
Who We Share Your Data With:
- Law Requirements– we will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authority or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity, behavior or digital content of any user suspected to have engaged in illegal or infringing behavior and thereby we may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety;
- Policy Enforcement and Our Rights– we will share your information solely to the extent needed to enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof or to detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues, as well as to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
- Authorized Disclosures – we may disclose your Personal Data to third parties when you consent to a particular disclosure, or in order to perform our contract with you (e.g., with the delivery services). Please note that once we share your information with another company, that information becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
We may share or use aggregated or Non-Personal Data with third parties in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of providing and improving our service as detailed above.
We acknowledge that different people have different privacy concerns and preferences. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make informed decisions about how it is used. We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices, rights and controls in connection with your information, according to applicable data protection and privacy laws. The principal rights are, among others:
- the right to access your Personal Data;
- the right to ensure your Personal Data is accurate, complete and up-to-date;
- the right to have your Personal Data amended (by correction, deletion, or addition of information);
- the right to withdraw consent, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice;
- the right to object to processing of your Personal Data;
- data portability; and
- the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority (in the event you are EEA resident).
Please review our Data Subject Rights Overview to learn more.
If you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please fill in the data subject request (“DSR”) form available here and send it to our privacy team at: [email protected]. Please include the rights that you wish to exercise in the DSR form and if applicable, what Personal Data you would like to receive.
Where we are not able to provide you with the information you have asked for, we will endeavor to explain the reasoning for this and inform you of your rights. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, the process of locating and deleting the data may take up to thirty (30) days (following the receipt of the validation proof we require) in accordance with applicable laws. Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
We retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services, carry out our business purpose, perform our contract with you, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, subject to, in accordance and in compliance with applicable laws. We are entitled to rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our sole discretion.
The table below sets forth our retention policy with regards to Personal Data:
|Data Sets||Retention Period|
|IP address||60 Days.|
|Contact Details||For as long as required subject to applicable laws.|
|Billing and Shipping information||For as long as needed to perform the services and comply with our legal obligations.|
Where Do We Store Your Data, Safeguards and Data Transfers
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the website and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies and implement technical and administrative security measures to ensure the safety of our users’ Personal Data and prevent unauthorized access or use of any such information. For more information regarding our security measures, please click here.
We may store or process your Personal Data outside of your jurisdiction. If you are a resident of a jurisdiction where transfer of your Personal Data requires your consent, then your use of our website and the services available therein includes your consent for such transfer of your information. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA“) we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of data protection upon its transfer outside of the EEA.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
The website or Devices are not appropriate or intended for individuals under the age of 18 (or minors as otherwise defined in the applicable jurisdiction), and the Company does not knowingly collect or maintain information from users who it positively knows are children. If we later obtain actual knowledge that a user is considered as a child under the applicable law, we will take steps to immediately delete his/her Personal Data. We request that such individuals do not provide Personal Data through the website. If a parent or guardian becomes aware of Personal Data we have collected from a child, we invite him/her to contact us at: [email protected]. Additionally, if you become aware or have any reason to believe that a child has shared any information with us, please contact us (as detailed below) and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is immediately deleted from our files.
“We use Klarna as the provider of our checkout. This means that we might transfer your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna when the checkout is loaded, in order for Klarna to manage your purchase. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.”